A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Beebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beebe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Edward Beebe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Walter Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Beebe practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.