A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Beebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beebe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beebe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Edward Beebe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter E. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Walter Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Beebe practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.