A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Warren Strudwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Warren Strudwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Warren Strudwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Strudwick graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strudwick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Warren James Strudwick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Warren J. Strudwick practice?
- Dr. Warren Strudwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Warren Strudwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
See Emeryville Surgeons, Emeryville Family Physicians, and Emeryville Sports Medicine Doctors.