A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weizhen Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weizhen Xu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weizhen Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Growth Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weizhen Xu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Weizhen Xu practice?
- Dr. Weizhen Xu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Weizhen Xu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Moorestown Pediatricians and Moorestown Pediatric Specialists.