A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Weizhen Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weizhen Xu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weizhen Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Growth Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Xu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weizhen Xu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Weizhen Xu practice?
- Dr. Weizhen Xu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Weizhen Xu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Endocrinologists.