Learn more about Dr. Weizhen Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Weizhen Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Xu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Xu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Weizhen Xu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Growth Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Shanghai First Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Weizhen Xu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Weizhen Xu practice?
- Dr. Weizhen Xu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Weizhen Xu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bayonne, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Moorestown Pediatricians and Moorestown Pediatric Specialists.