A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wendy Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wendy Mitchell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wendy Mitchell, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- HIV Infections
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Opsoclonus-Myoclonus Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Tapeworm (Cysticercosis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wendy G. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Wendy Mitchell practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.