Learn more about Dr. Jason Atienza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jason Atienza, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jason Atienza, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atienza graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Atienza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jason Tia Atienza MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jason T. Atienza practice?
- Dr. Jason Atienza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jason Atienza practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Physiatrists.