Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Florida Neurology Group
63 Barkley Cir
Ste 101
Fort Myers, FL 33907
239-936-3554
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

|  Sad  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2012

HE IS THERE FOR A CHECK:(

|  He is a waste of time and does not care about his patients.  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr. Carracino was referred to me by my primary Dr. I figured he must be a decent Dr. if he was referred. WOW was I wrong! Right away I knew I had come to the wrong Dr. He came in the room and did not even look at me just went right to the computer and asked me what was wrong. He was incredibly rude to me and my husband both. He even told me if I did not like what he was diagnosing with me I could just go ahead and walk out the door and he would be fine with it. Yikes! I did not even know what to do or say I was so taken back. If you are reading this doc you really need to take a look at yourself you are just a number too, and take a step back and realize how numb you are to your patients. You would have to break my legs to get me to go back and see this man. I am obviously not alone on how people feel about him and how he treats people. Wish I never had given my money to that numb ill treating man.

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

When a patient tells you their allergic to a certian medicine and you still prescribe it for them what does that say about your not paying attention--anythig???

|  A Waste of Time  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

Took my husband to a number of appointments with Dr. Carracino and bottom line it was a waste of time. He is clearly very smart but he thinks everything is a joke and is sarcastic and doesn't take a patient's symptoms seriously. He also backtracks and doubletalks when you call him on it. He doesn't seem to care about his patient's well being and is too quick to pronounce that there is nothing wrong despite all the evidence to the contrary including the information from our referring physician. If you care about your loved one, do not waste your time seeing Dr. Carracino as you won't get the help you need.

|  Would Never reccommend him  |  show details
by Never going back! on Aug 2nd, 2010

Was new in the area, and looking for a Neurologist. First impressions were Great. He spent a good amount of time talking to me, and suggested new options. Made a follow up appointment becuase the frequency of my Seizures had increased. Waited in his exam room for an hour. Doctor Never showed up. I work, so had to leave as my lunch hour was over. No one from the office called to see if the appt needed to be rescheduled. When I called them, I was told as I was responsible to reschedule the appointment even if the Dr never showed up. Was even told by the nurse, "May be you should find another doctor." (since I couldn't wait longer than an hour for him to see me) I wanted to discuss the situation with the doctor and give the practice another chance, due to the first impressions. (Which now I know, probably delayed other patients and had them waiting since he spent all that time on my 1st appointment). Made the first appointment of the day for the next week. Waited in the exam room for another HOUR. Dr NEVER SHOWED UP! I do not understand how the doctor can miss the very FIRST appt of the day? I do not mind due diligence, and if the Dr is running late, had they let me know, I would have been fine coming in later, but how do you miss the first appointment of the day, specially since you've already missed one appt with that patient before? I left a message asking the Doctor to call me, at either my work Or my cell. Have yet to hear from him... it's been 2 days. DO NOT GO TO HIM! unless you have all day to waste. Apparently the concept of scheduling is non existant to him.

|  Offended by  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2009

This was my first visit to See Doctor Carracino, I was very offended by his poor "bed side manner". Right off the bat , him not even knowing me nothing about me he was seemly pre-judgeing my motives for being in his office. He was what I consider to be rude mannered, he may have had a bad day, but it was not my place to pay for it.. If you read this Doc.. no amount of knowledge will help a person as much as treating them like a person,, guess he forgot we all put our pants on the same way. Christyal O.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2008

It was a pleasure to deal with a such a professional group.

|  Excellent diagnostician  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

Very pleased with Dr. Carracino's knowledge of the field and his professionalism. He really cared about helping me. Thank you.