Dr. William Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Chen?

Underrated doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2017

Dr. Chen was recommended to me by another doctor I had a consult with. At that point, I had already had consults with a couple of other doctors and I felt I wouldn't find the right doctor-someone who knew what he was doing, was willing to do it to help me out, and not oversell. I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Chen was that right doctor for me.

Beautiful again

Posted on October 20th, 2017

Before I was pregnant my right eyelid would droop intermittently for 1-2 weeks at a time accompanied with a headache- started about 4 years ago. But 3 months into my pregnancy, I completely lost the fold on my right lid. Left side was still normal. I saw 4 different Dr before I chose Dr Chen. About 9 months post partum I decided to have my right eyelid fixed. Dr Chen came highly recommended by another ophthalmologist and many other ophthalmologists have heard of him. After the surgery, I have regained my confidence and no longer suffer from migraines/headaches. Who knows if it was related or not? But all I know is that I no longer have the headaches! I am very happy with the results. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get bleph. Very caring and good bedside manner. He even called to follow up with me on a weekend!

Botched Asian Eyelid Surgery

Posted on October 9th, 2017

This is a REAL review by a REAL patient and I have all the paperwork, records, photos to prove it. I had Asian eyelid surgery with Dr. Chen and my results were very bad. 2-3mm asymmetry between eyes, I have a lot of scarring, I have trouble closing my eyes.

5+++++ RATING Dr. Chen is AMAZING

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I had 3 prior double eyelid surgeries by 2 different surgeons and they were never able to give me a double eyelid on the left eye, and only half of one on the right almost 10 years ago. I hated looking at myself everyday and didnt know if any doctor could even fix my eyes after all the work that has been done. I did so much research afterwards, and found Dr. Chen who specializes in this surgery. A lot of his patients are people who need revisions. He has written many books and taught many lectures and is so experienced. When I went to meet with him the first time 4 years ago, he told me that he think i needed more time before getting a revision done due to the skin on my left eye. He didnt just agree to do the surgery for money, he was completely honest with me and told me what he thought I should do to ensure a higher chance of success when the time comes. I listened, and waited patiently. Finally, I saw him again and he thoroughly assessed my eyes and felt confident enough to attempt to fix my eyes as much as possible. Now, i knew it was going to absolutely perfect since my eyelids had been cut and messed with 3 times prior, but we hoped for the best. When the day came, i was nervous, but ready. he did such an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job on my eyes! Right after the surgery he had me look and i was absolutely disbelief that he could do such an amazing job with what he had to work with. I am in LOVE with my eyes and they are healing so well. He even texts me to see how I am doing and to keep up with my recovery. Your eyes are something you see and look at everyday. Dont just choose someone who is close to you or gives you a great deal in price if you dont absolutely trust them and they dont have a LOT of experience in this surgery. (one of the previous surgeons offered to try again for free - but thats not worth it to me if he already failed twice..). If you are looking to get the double eyelid surgery for the first time or a revision.. choose Dr. Chen!!! I flew all the way from the east coast for him and I am SO happy I did. He is absolutely amazing and I now wake up looking at my eyes and I smile and feel so much more confident now. HE IS the BEST!

Would 100% Recommend Dr. Chen

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. William P. Chen did my eyelid surgery. He is a very well respected physician in this field... he's been doing this so long he actually wrote many of the first authoritative articles/textbooks/etc on blepharoplasty. Even when I visited another eye surgeon for a second opinion consultation, he told me he actually trained under Dr. Chen. Bottom line, I'm very happy with my surgery and would 100% recommend Dr. Chen. I can speak with the perspective of someone who works in health care: he is VERY honest, careful, kind, and good at what he does.

Highly recommend.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I've wanted to get Asian double eyelid surgery for awhile now since I've had monolids all my life, but it was hard looking for the right doctor, until I met Dr. Chen. When I sat down with him for a consultation, I immediately trusted him to perform surgery on my eyelids. Dr. Chen is so distinguished in his expertise and his background knowledge on Asian eyelids is extraordinary. The whole surgery procedure was done so quickly and precisely! I felt so comfortable in the hands of Dr. Chen and though, it's only been a little over a week from my surgery, I like how my eyelids are looking. I also appreciate the time and effort Dr. Chen puts in to follow-up with me. Whenever I have a question/concern, he texts me back as soon as he can with a reassuring answer. I am so thankful that I met Dr. Chen and had my surgery performed under his care. I HIGHLY recommend him if you are looking for someone that is extremely knowledgeable in the field of Asian eyelids.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

Dr. Chen is absolutely the best of the best. He is meticulous, creates the most natural results. He is a true leader in the field.

Worth flying across the US

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr Cben is worth flying across the the US for. He did my surgery 22 years ago and again this year. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He will guarantee you a very natural look. If your afraid to look contrived and artificial than he is the person to see. He listens and has the best bed side manner. The surgery was painless and done under local. I didn't even need Tylenol after surgery. I was able to go out to the grocery store two days later. I'm in plastic surgery and flew to Dr Chen because I would never compromise on my face with someone with less experience and knowledge.

Posted on May 30th, 2016

I traveled from the East coast for the blepharoplasty. Dr. Chen and his staff made the whole experience a very smooth one. I have consulted various doctors, and felt very comfortable with Dr. Chen. Traveling for this procedure to be done by Dr. Chen was completely worth it!

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Chen is by far one of the most qualified ophthalmologist in the nation. I am a 21 year old Asian female who has had two previous unsuccessful eyelid surgeries. After my previous experience with eyelid surgeries, I wanted to find the best ophthalmologist who would be able to perform revisional eyelids surgeries, and I found Dr. Chen after extensive research. Unlike some other doctors who live in Beverly Hills who only have beautiful websites and TV shows, Dr. Chen is very humble and has had many publications on double eyelid surgeries and he also has a great reputation in his industry. Before my surgery, Dr. Chen addressed all my questions and concerns. Since I am an out of state patient, he offered me initial facetime consultation. During the surgery, Dr.Chen was very gentle and I did not experience any pain! My eyes did not even bleed after the surgery. Seven days after the surgery, Dr. Chen took out my stitches, and once again, I did not experience any pain. My eyes are looking better and better each day, and I recommend Dr. Chen to anyone who is serious about having a caring, modest, and most importantly skilled eyelid doctor.

An excellent surgeon

Posted on July 13th, 2015

Dr. Chen has a scholarly interest in Asian blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). He spends time listening to the patients and provides counseling in an easy to understand manner. He replies patients' inquiries promptly. His surgical technique is precise, clean and well executed. You can be sure that you are in an expert's hands. Additionally, his office staff are very helpful.

Best cosmetic eyelids surgeon

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I wanted to have my eyelids done for a long time, but were discouraged by some friends surgery. They look like perpetual surprise for a few years after the surgery. Finally, I saw the perfect surgery on an older man, his eyelids looked so natural only a week after. I went to Dr Chen a year later. I am very pleased with the result knowing it would be as good as the referral. Dr. Chen is the best cosmetic eyelids surgeon.