Dr. William Terens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Terens?

Great first time dignosis

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr William and did not know him before. He was able to accurately diagnose my condition and than recommended to get proper test done to verify this diagnosis. Great doctor.

Posted on January 19th, 2016

Doc Terens demonstrates sincerity and caring. He is very knowledgeable and accurate with diagnoses. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. W. Terens.

Amazing and very caring doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

I've been to three different urologist offices over the years and this is by far the best office. The staff is very nice and Dr. Terens is an amazing doctor and friendly guy. He makes you extremely comfortable and your urological problems feel less embarrassing. I was in complete agony recently and this office brought me in immediately to be seen and treated by Dr. Terens. They respond in a timely manner after leaving messages and even call up to checkup on you after procedures. Dr. Terens even personally called me over the weekend to check up on me when I was in pain. He again will see me right away Monday morning to treat me and make me feel better. This is a very caring office and staff and I highly recommend this office and Dr. Terens. Dr. Terens will definitely be the only urologist I ever see as I feel he is knowledgeable and really cares for his patients and I trust him. I've never felt more comfortable and taken care of by any other doctor. Usually I'm nervous to see any doctor and be examined but I've never felt more comfortable than I do with Dr. Terens. I'm sure the other doctors there are just as great too. Thank you very much for treating me and for me not afraid to see the doctor!

Very Good Doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Terens for years. He really cares about you and it shows. He also smiles and is happy doing what he is doing. I can't recommend him strongly enough.

Posted on May 26th, 2012

Very professional takes time to listen to your questions and answers them the main thing is he listens very happy happy the way he looking out for his patients

Posted on October 23rd, 2017