- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Hanson DC
Dr. Michael Hanson, DC is a doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks Spanish, English.
Dr. Michael Hanson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael Hanson has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael Hanson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael Hanson
Dr. Hanson has dedicated his career to helping people get healthy through chiropractic care. He graduated from Life West College of Chiropractic in 1998, receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. He has been in private practice in Seattle since then and is actively involved in speaking engagements and seminars to improve chiropractic awareness and education. His goal is to help people through compassion, dedication, and excellent service to reach levels of optimal health. Se habla Español. He has also nearly completed the certification exams to become a diplomate of the American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board.