Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samantha Tagerman DMD
Dr. Samantha Tagerman, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Boston, MA. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Samantha Tagerman has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Samantha Tagerman has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Samantha Tagerman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Samantha Tagerman's office for more information.
1 Kneeland St Boston, MA : (617) 636-6828
Locations & DirectionsTUFTS DENTAL FACULTY PRACTICE, 1 Kneeland St, Boston, MA
Dr. Samantha Tagerman is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boston, MA.