Is Dr. Brett Anderson the right Dentist for you?
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett Anderson DDS
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Brett Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Brett Anderson has the following 15 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Root Canals
Dr. Brett Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Brett Anderson's office for more information.
318 W. Touhy Ave Park Ridge, IL : (847) 692-2303
More about Dr. Brett Anderson
Dr. Brett D. Anderson is a General and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Park Ridge and Chicago land area. Dr. Anderson is experienced in Invisalign Treatment, Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy and Porcelain ...
Locations & DirectionsPark Ridge Dental Associates, 318 W. Touhy Ave, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. Brett Anderson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Park Ridge, IL.