Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles Callea has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 5 of 23
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Callea and his staff. I used to dread going to the dentist and now I look forward to every visit! Dr. Callea and his staff are amongst some of the nicest people I have ever met. He uses state of the art technology creating a pain-free experience. I especially appreciate that he takes the time to explain his diagnosis in a way that can be easily understood. I highly recommend Dr. Callea. There is no one else I trust my teeth to!
Dr. Callea is professional, caring and overall outstanding. I always feel well taken care of, informed of my options, and extremely happy with the results I see in my teeth when I leave his office. He is a perfect example of what Dr.'s should be like, that's why I have been going to Dr. Callea for about 10yrs and will never change who works on my teeth. A Dr that treats you like family and has eyes for details like Picasso. I recommend you and all your family members make an appointment with him as soon as possible.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Charles Callea accepts the following insurance providers.
- Delta Dental Premier
Locations & DirectionsCharles James Callea DDS, 502 N Plum Grove Rd, Palatine, IL
Dr. Charles Callea is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Palatine, IL.