Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Dauterive has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Christopher D Dauterive has the following 19 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Root Canal
- Dental Implantation
- Jaw Cysts
- Dental Check-up
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
Dr. Christopher D Dauterive has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
If you have dental or needle anxiety this is absolutely the office and Doctor for you. Not only is Dr. Dauterive an experienced physician but he is very kind, patient, and understanding. He reassured me and explained everything as he did it. He is just a nice friendly person with a great enthusiasm for safe, quality, and professional care. Everyone in the office smile, and greet you. It was the best dental care in a most caring environment I could have received. I would say if you are afraid of needles and dentist this is the place for you. He even calls you to check on you and answers his calls.
After several weeks of EXTREME agony due to dry sockets and jaw fragments working their way out of my lower gum from tooth extractions, I am virtually pain-free!!!! I cannot describe the relief I feel at present - I have my life back, thanks to Dr. Dauterive!!! He took the time to listen to me, explain what was going on and verbalize his plan of care with me, which is way more than my first oral surgeon did. Although my case was rather complicated, he made me feel comfortable through the entire process and Dr. Cohen was kind enough to introduce himself at my first visit - they are both very personable and talented surgeons. I highly recommend Houston Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center - I will be returning to the office for my implants and if I need any more oral specialty care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Christopher D Dauterive accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Dauterive is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.