- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Juliani DDS
Dr. David M Juliani, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MI, with another office in Rochester, MI. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. David M Juliani has 2 locations
Dr. David M Juliani has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. David M Juliani has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. David M Juliani Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. David M Juliani
Meet Dr. Juliani David M. Juliani, DDS For the past 16 years, Dr. Juliani has provided all his patients with the highest quality dental care. Highly educated, he attended Michigan State University where he completed his undergraduate studies in 1989. He then graduated from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry in 1993. After a one-year General Practice Residency at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, Dr. Juliani spent two years assigned to the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado where he was the Officer in Charge of Infection Control and Preventative Dentistry. After leaving the Air Force in 1997, Dr, Juliani moved back to Michigan and established his current practice in Rochester Hills. As a solo practitioner, Dr. Juliani spends much of his time outside of the office training other dentists on current technology such as CAD/CAM dentistry and implant placement. For the third consecutive year, Dr. Juliani has been listed as one of America's Top Dentists by the Consumer Research Council of America, and he has been voted one of Detroit's Top Dentists by Hour Detroit Magazine for 2009, 2010, and 2011. To stay informed on all the latest advancements in dentistry, Dr. Juliani maintains memberships in many prestigious professional organizations. He is currently a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association and Michigan Dental Association. In his personal life, he lives in Rochester with his wife and two daughters.