Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Donald C Kellner has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
Dr. Donald C Kellner has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Donald C Kellner has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 12
Awful. My husband was overcharged for a wisdom tooth extraction--to be refunded--and he conveniently "lost" the chart. I went in for a simple filling replacement and ended up with a terrible infection which led to a root canal. His appearance is unkempt at best and the unsanitary office leaves a lot to be desired. Stay away.
You walk and go up to the second floor, I dont know if there is an elevator I am sure somewhere there is. Top of stairs make a right and you walk into a small waiting area, there is a TV Im sure if you ask them they would turn it on, but they have music running throughout the office. I was a new patient, filled out the 2 forms and waited for my name. As I sat there a Man came out of the back and greeted me and said it should only be 15 min. Found out later that was Dr Kellner. I waited and it was about 15 min... I was my turn. ( I had not been to a dentist for over 3 years) I was nervous as is everyone I think with the dentist. All the noises the unknowing of what is happening in your mouth! I was taken to an open room, most rooms did not have doors the assistant was nice very pleasant she took the ex-rays and then within a minute Dr Kellner came in. He was nice - small talk, I am not very talkative to begin with so I generally do not make much conversation with strangers. He started the cleaning. He was wearing gloves and there was no odor - I had read that in other reviews when I was researching. He does have a shaky hand but you could not tell during the cleaning, it did not hurt and I was never uncomfortable! It took about 15 min for the cleaning and when they took off my bib I said that cant be it? He laughed and said your teeth are in great shape! After reading all the reviews about this dentist I felt really good when I left! And I will be going back. If you are the type of person who needs a great big waiting room with fancy decorations to approve of a dentist then go elsewhere. If you want a dentist that treats you decent and with as little pain as possible then I suggest trying Dr Kellner.
Dr Donald Kellner is not a good dentist. The man doesn't seem to bathe or shave, as his stench usually greets you before he does. It looks as if he wears the same scrubs back to back as they are usually wrinkled or stained. When he started to stick his hands in my mouth WITHOUT a glove, and I asked for him to put one on, he acted as if I had insulted him and was testy throughout the duration of my appointment. He is also very shaky, to the point that I was nervous throughout both of my appointments with him. I wouldnt have returned, but he needed to finish a proceedure that he started and had already billed my insurace, so I was basically stuck with him to finish the job. I will never go back to this dentist again. I wish I had done my research and looked online for reviews before scheduling my appointment because I am seeing that I am not the only person to complain about these issues. I cannot believe a practice like this is still in business.
Dr. Donald C Kellner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Guardian Managed DentalGuard
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Donald C Kellner is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wood Dale, IL.