Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ian M Turner DDS
Dr. Ian M Turner, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in North Andover, MA. His specialties include Periodontics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ian M Turner has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ian M Turner has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Root Planing
- Gum Disease
- Root Surface Debridement
Dr. Ian M Turner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ian M Turner's office for more information.
555 Turnpike St Ste 42 North Andover, MA : (978) 975-1233
More about Dr. Ian M Turner
Meet Dr. Ian Turner Dr. Ian Turner was born in Montreal, Canada. He earned a B.Sc. in Physiology at McGill University in Montreal in 1986. Following graduation, he attended McGill Dental School where he earned his D.D.S. degree in 1990. Dr. Turner then completed a Dental Residency Program at the Montreal General Hospital in 1991. Following his Residency in Montreal, Dr. Turner moved to Boston where he completed an additional 2-year specialization program in Periodontology at Tufts University in 1993. Dr. Turner continues to advance his knowledge in Dental Implantology by attending conferences in the U.S., Canada and Europe. In addition, he enjoys lecturing and presenting his surgical cases to dentists in the Boston area. Dr. Turner is a dedicated husband and father of two. He has many interests in addition to his specialty. He is an expert alpine skier and an avid road and mountain biker. He also enjoys hiking, traveling, and photography. Memberships: American Dental Association American Academy of Periodontology Massachusetts Dental Society International Team for Implantology (the ITI)
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Ian M Turner is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Andover, MA.