- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Competiello
Dr. Joseph Competiello is a doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Joseph Competiello has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph Competiello has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Joseph Competiello Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph Competiello
Joseph W. Competiello, DDS Education Dr. Competiello is a graduate of the prestigious Boston Latin School. He has a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology from Northeastern University, a Masters in Education degree from the University of Massachusetts, as well as a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Temple University. He has studied at the L.D. Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Training and is continually involved in advanced post-graduate dental education. Dr. Competiello is a retired full Colonel in the US Army Reserves. He served three years active duty in Stuttgart, Germany as Preventive Dental Officer of the area. He was awarded a degree from Command and General Staff College from the US Army. Dr. Competiello has been a clinical instructor at Tufts Dental School and has contributed his time in varied ways. He has done five volunteer dental missions to El Salvador, Belize City, and Honduras. He has been a coordinator of the Retired Military Office at Hanscom AFB. He is also currently involved with committees at Boston Latin School. Accreditation Dr. Competiello holds Fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI). He is a member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS), and the South Shore Dental Society. He is also an expert reviewer on malpractice cases for the Pro Mutual Insurance Company.