- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph P Giordano DDS
Dr. Joseph P Giordano, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Lawrence, MA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Joseph P Giordano has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph P Giordano has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Joseph P Giordano Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph P Giordano
Dr. Joseph P. Giordano Dr. Giordano graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boston College with a Bachelor of Science degree and received his D.M.D. degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where he served as student council president. Following graduation, he entered a one-year general practice residency with an emphasis on dentistry for the handicapped. Upon completion of the residency program, he returned to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and received his Certificate in Orthodontics in 1984. Dr. Giordano’s professional achievements and activities include: Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified) Fellow, International College of Dentists Member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the Northeastern Society of Orthodontists, and the Tufts Association of Orthodontists Member of the American Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society Past Secretary of the Merrimack Valley District Dental Society Executive Board Member, Tufts University Dental Alumni Association He attends ongoing continuing education courses, conferences, and seminars to be up-to-date with the most current advances in orthodontics. Dr. Giordano’s many years of experience have allowed him to treat a variety of complex orthodontic problems. He is ready to provide his patients with the highest quality care available today. Dr. Giordano also has a high commitment to community involvement. He is a member of the Lawrence Rotary Club and a recipient of the Paul Harris Award. He is a past President of UNICO, a Merrimack Valley service club, and is on the Board of Directors of the Lawrence Boys and Girls Club. Dr. Giordano enjoys music and plays the guitar in the contemporary praise band at his church. He and his wife, Peggy, have two children, Eric and Elisa. Together they enjoy tennis, golf, boogie boarding, skiing, and just about anything outdoors.