Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Khalid Ahmed
Dr. Khalid Ahmed, DDS, MS, MSD is a Dentist primarily located in Wyandotte, MI. His specialties include Endodontics. He speaks English.
Dr. Khalid Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 5
I am the worst dental patient any dentist could have. Dr. Ahmed has done 7 root canals for me and believe me if I was not comfortable and pleased with his work I would not be going to him. Dr. Ahmed and his assistant, Donna work together like a well oiled machine. Before he starts he tells you what the procedure will entail and when he is done goes over every detail & recommendation. He is very aware if I begin to feel any pain and will give additional shots. My biggest fear is that someday he'll retire, I hope not for many, many years.
Dr. Ahmed was unprofessional when discussing a root canal (not done by him) that was causing me pain and developed a dark spot on the gum directly below it. I am familiar with dentist tapping teeth to locate pain but Dr Ahmed's 'tap' was enough to chip something, after hitting all the teeth, bridgework included he asked if it hurt to which I replied it did and then he stopped...oh no, he did it twice more...I finally asked him to stop. I've had a lot of dental work done in my life and I can say it was excessive. Again, let me stress I only had a problem with one tooth he also had taken x-rays of my entire mouth so why with the extra forceful 'tapping'? Well he provided his explanation, that people with neurological issues that take my medication are hypersensitive. I have a progressive, degenerative disorder for which there is no cure...true but hypersensitive teeth is not a symptom of it. There is only one tooth that hurts in my mouth and still hurts not to mention he would not address my question about the dark spot on my gums but spoke instead of a different tooth that I hadn't even complained about. Furthermore, to dismiss a patients complaint because of their disease is insensitive and unprofessional. He did offer to redo the root canal but who would go back?
Dr. Khalid Ahmed accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions1713 Ford Ave, Wyandotte, MI
Dr. Khalid Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Wyandotte, MI.