Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Arrigo
Dr. Michael P Arrigo, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Revere, MA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael P Arrigo has the following 8 expertise
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
- Cross Bite
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael P Arrigo - Posted on November 3rd, 2017
He is amazing, he did my teeth as a teenager and they are perfect also my cousins and they came out perfect! I now have my daughter and son seeing him and my kids teeth are coming along! I can tell you with 1000% confidence that he is perfectionist when it comes to teeth! All the ones I have seen when finished look amazing! His secratery Ruth is awesome and very helpful, she ha she been with him for years!
Dr. Michael P Arrigo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael P Arrigo's office for more information.
7 Foster St Ste 1 Revere, MA : (781) 284-8800
More about Dr. Michael P Arrigo
Dr. Arrigo graduated Magna Cum Lauda from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1983. After recieving his D.M.D. he compeleted his orthodontic residency at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in 1985. In 1991 Dr. Arrigo became a Board Certified Orthodontist after completing all three phases of Board requirements. Prior to studying at Dental School, he attended Merrimack College in North Andover. Dr. Arrigo has been practicing for over 25 years. He has been in his current location for 25 years. Since he began practicing orthodontics, Dr. Arrigo has kept up to date on many continuing educational classes, ensuring that his patients receive the most comprehensive and advanced Orthodontic care. Dr.Arrigo is a member of The American Board of Orthodontist, The College of Diplomates, The American Association of Orthodontist, Northeast Society of Orthodontist, Massachusetts Association of Orhodontist, American Dental Association and The Massachusetts Dental Society
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL MOLL DDS, 7 Foster St Ste 1, Revere, MA
Dr. Michael P Arrigo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Revere, MA.