Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nahid Ahmadi
Dr. Nahid Ahmadi, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Washington, DC. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nahid Ahmadi has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nahid Ahmadi - Posted on June 17th, 2015
I work for the World Bank and given the location and convenience made the big mistake of visiting Dr??? Nahid Ahmadi. Since the very first moment she made it clear that she is busy and does not have the time to answer questions. At the time of my appointment her assistant was not there, she gave me 3 agonizing hours of unnecessary bleeding and pain. In addition prescribed old fashion antibiotics that gave days of diarrhea. I told her about my delicate stomach but she just decided to forget about it. In addition, during my second visit decided to re-do what my previous dentist who was in maternity leave did, obviously to charge my dental insurance again.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1712 I St NW, Washington, DC
Dr. Nahid Ahmadi is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Washington, DC.