- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rebekah R Boral
Dr. Rebekah R Boral is a doctor primarily located in Dedham, MA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Rebekah R Boral has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Rebekah R Boral has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Rebekah R Boral Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Rebekah R Boral
Dr. Boral nurtured a love of science and medicine all of her life, and focused on pursuing Dentistry during her years at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, where she graduated in 1986. She went on to graduate from Tufts Dental School in 1991, and pursued an additional year of clinical residency at Boston Universityâ€™s Goldman School of Dentistry, graduating with a post graduate degree in 1992. Dr. Boral took over the practice in Dedham in 1994 from the retiring dentist who had been there for over 40 years. Dr. Boral has volunteered through the years in the Dedham School system to bring dental health awareness to children. She has volunteered many times at the annual Masonic Child ID Program (CHIP) to take impressions of childrenâ€™s teeth to aid in their identification in case of abduction. Dr. Boral has been involved in treating the elderly in conjunction with Dedham elder services to maintain their health and well being. CREDENTIALS invisalign Certified Dentist. Completed both Levels One and Two Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine. 1992. Advanced Residency Tufts Dental. 1991. D.M.D University of Massachusetts, Amherst. 1986. B.S.