- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Reuben D Collins has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Reuben D Collins has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Reuben D Collins Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Reuben D Collins
All our professionals at Reuben D. Collins, DDS maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry. Reuben D. Collins, DDS Reuben D. Collins, DDS is a general dentist who is dedicated to providing the very highest quality dental care for his patients. He listens carefully to patient's concerns and interests and works well with anxious new comers. After meeting with Dr. Collins you will quickly learn that he has a high standard for excellence and a down-to-earth and compassionate personality. Dr. Collins is a native Chicagoan; he received his Bachelor's degree from the University of Illinois and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Collins completed a general practice residency program at the West Side Veterans Administration Hospital and received a Certificate for General Practice Residency. Dr. Collins is theÂ Past President of the Kenwood Hyde Park Branch of the Chicago Dental Society. He is a member in good standing of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, and a member of the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Collins is a Northeast Regional Board Certified Licensed dentist in the State of Illinois. He attends continuing education seminars nationwide to stay abreast of changes in the field, and is a member of the Seattle Study Club. Dr. Collins' practice interests include cosmetic dentistry and full mouth reconstruction as well as comprehensive treatment. He has extensive endodontic (root canal) experience and is also Invisalign certified. Dr. Collins is excited about dentistry and feels his patients will become like family and considers it his responsibility to care for them and their family's long term.