Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich
Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fairlawn, OH. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Root Canals
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
One of the best dentists I have ever been to
Self-verified patient of Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich - Posted on October 2nd, 2017
Dr. Stephanie Aldrich is really good at pain management and being conservative in her treatment approach with her patients. She really takes the time to be sure everything looked fantastic in my front veneers and when I had my implant done by her. She stands behind her work and fixes any problems along the way. Ok can’t say enough good things about her and her staff highly recommended.
Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich
Meet Akron Dentist Dr. Aldrich Dr. Stephanie Aldrich grew up in Northeast Ohio. She graduated in 1995 from Mount Union College and then from Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry in 1999. She continued her desire for higher education by receiving a fellowship degree from the Academy of General Dentistry in 2006 placing her in the top 10% of dentists in the nation. Her office was spotlighted in an episode for the ABC show, " Wife Swap" in 2008. She also won the Ohio Top 10 National Association of Women Business Owner's Award in 2008 for her contributions to the business world and to her community. In 2009, her office was featured in the Akron Beacon Journal's Best Results for Akron dentists. Dr. Aldrich believes in motivating people to take care of their health, including their teeth and gums. With the use of the newest materials and techniques, her dental makeovers transforms old, dark, crooked smiles to new, bright, straight ones in a few short visits using Akron cosmetic dental techniques! Dr. Aldrich attracts thousands of new patients because of her staff’s attention to detail and timeliness. Allow Dr. Aldrich and the Akron Dental Concepts staff to help build your confidence in your appearance in an affordable way. People will notice your beautiful smile and your new self esteem...Guaranteed!
Locations & DirectionsSTEPHANIE L ALDRICH DDS, 1000 S Cleveland Massillon Rd Ste 13, Fairlawn, OH
Dr. Stephanie L Aldrich is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fairlawn, OH.