Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd V Ester
Dr. Todd V Ester, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Southfield, MI. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd V Ester has the following 2 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Trauma
Dr. Todd V Ester accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Todd V Ester
Introducing Renaissance Endodontics, PLLC Introducing Renaissance Endodontics PLLC, an endodontic practice dedicated exclusively to all phases of non-surgical and microsurgical endodontic care. Dr. Todd V. Ester and Dr. Brad G. Griffin are native sons of Detroit, Michigan and graduates of Cass Technical and Bishop Foley High Schools, respectively. Our desire to establish an Endodontic Practice in the Detroit area began in 1996, and our dream has finally come to fruition. As members of the American Association of Endodontics we are committed to providing the highest standard of professional care for our patients in a friendly, comfortable and caring environment. Located in the Advanced Building at the northwest corner of Nine Mile and Greenfield roads, our office is centrally located and well positioned to service our patients from Detroit, Southfield and the surrounding communities. Renaissance Endodontics is the culmination of seven years of planning and preparation. We look forward to providing a fresh alternative to all of our patient family needs. What makes Renaissance Endodontics so special? Full service, endodontic office specializing in all aspects of care including non-surgical endodontics, endodontic microsurgery and pediatric trauma management. Same day treatment of our patients with emergency concerns. Experienced and highly trained staff committed to exceptional customer service. Caring doctors that follow-up with a personal phone call to our patients. State-of-the-art office designed to optimize your patient’s comfort. The latest advances in endodontic technology. Interactive web-site designed with you in mind. Extended office hours open five days a week. Centrally located office with ample, free parking serving Detroit, Southfield and surrounding communities. Now providing Implant Placement and Limited Periodontal Services through Dr. Anthony L. Neely. For more information, please contact our office.
Locations & DirectionsRENAISSANCE ENDODONTICS PLLC, 23077 Greenfield Rd Ste 285, Southfield, MI
Dr. Todd V Ester is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Southfield, MI.