- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia J Chin DDS
Dr. Virginia J Chin, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Virginia J Chin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Virginia J Chin has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Virginia J Chin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Virginia J Chin
Dr. Virginia Chin Dr. Virginia Chin is a native of Virginia. She graduated from Western Branch High School in Chesapeake, VA in 1986. Thereafter, she attended the College of William and Mary and received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Math in 1990. She graduated from the Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry in Richmond, VA in 1994. Afterwards, she performed a one year postgraduate general practice residency at the Hampton Veterans Administration Hospital in Hampton, VA.which gave her an intense training on the dental treatment of medically compromised patients. Dr. Hsu and Dr. Chin are a husband and wife team, dedicated to providing excellent dentistry in an environment of care, trust, and comfort to their patients. Our mission is to work with our patients to achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. They have been in practice together since 1997. They are very active in serving their church and and enjoy traveling and spending time with with their son, family and friends. Dr. Hsu and Chin are both dedicated to improving the oral health of the community, working with local preschools with dental screenings and tooth talks to educate young children on cavity prevention. Abroad, Dr. Hsu traveled on two dental missionary trips to Haiti to provide dental care to the community there. Dr. Hsu’s hobbies include charcoal and ink sketching, watercolor, photography, taxidermy, hiking, biking, swimming, Chinese martial arts and most outdoor activities. Dr. Chin’s hobbies include tennis, ping-pong, cooking, and reading.