- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter D Collazo DDS
Dr. Walter D Collazo, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with another office in Leesburg, VA. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Walter D Collazo has 2 locations
Dr. Walter D Collazo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Walter D Collazo has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Walter D Collazo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Delta Dental Premier
More about Dr. Walter D Collazo
Dr. Walter Collazo Dr. Collazo earned his dental degree from Georgetown University in 1990 and joined the U.S. Army Dental Corps where he completed an Advanced Education Program in General Dentistry. In 1995, following military assignments in Kansas, Germany and Texas, Dr. Collazo and his family returned to the Washington area and established residence in Northern Virginia. Professionally, he invests a considerable amount of time in continuing dental education. His areas of interest are adult complex restorations, esthetics, dental implants, facial pain and TMJ disorders. He lectures on those topics to local study clubs and serves as a restorative advisor to the Greater Loudoun Study Club and in the University of Maryland Dean's Faculty. After years of advanced training and experience, Dr. Collazo discovered that each patient represents a unique set of conditions, desires and expectations that must be evaluated and understood. Together we create a lifetime strategy empowering the patient to achieve comfort, function, beauty and dental health. When Dr. Collazo is not in the office, he is enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys all kinds of sport activities, daily exercise, listening to music, a good movie, and travel. Our Staff Our History