Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William J Sky has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William J Sky has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. William J Sky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I recently lost my dental insurance and my 'old' dentist was close by my 'old' job. Was hopeful I could find a good dentist close to my house. Last checkup with xrays was 5 months ago and all was good, like normal they couldn't even find anything to scrape off my teeth after 1 year! Dr Sky seemed unwilling to listen to what I wanted corrected, was very pushy. 2 days prior to second appointment for cleaning, they called wanted me to come in early because doc noticed some 'decay' on my teeth and wanted to do extra xrays. He took the xrays himself and seemed very surprised that I have several large fillings and some crowns. I had clearly told him this at the first appointment. (Crowns and fillings were because I didn't have a good family life and did not learn to brush my teeth until I was 20) Yes the doctor accepts Ameriplan, and yes I am going back to my 'old' dentist who doesn't accept Ameriplan even though the location is very inconvenient. It is important that you have trust in who does your dental work. I'm not looking to buy a used car, thank you.
Dr. William J Sky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia DHMO Concordia Plus General Dentist
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Sunset Dental Center, 328 W Interstate 30 Ste 1, Garland, TX
Dr. William J Sky is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Garland, TX.