Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ya-Lin Chen has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 2 of 2
Office staffs were pretty professional. Dr. Amy Chen made me wait forever while I listened to her talking to someone in Chinese for over 40 minutes. There was another doctor in the room next to mine; she seemed to be quite fun (yes, I were bored!) the way she interacted with her patient. By the time Dr. Chen came in, the other doctor was half through her second patient! BTW, it's kinda hard to understand Dr. Chen's English. So be prepared with the heavy accent! I think I will request the other doctor for my family (I was the guinea pig before the rest of members come in). :(
Dr. Ya-Lin Chen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ya-Lin Chen is similar to the following 0 Dentists near McKinney, TX.