Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Reid Russell
Reid Russell is a Doctor primarily located in Garden City, MI. He speaks English.
6245 Inkster Rd
Garden City, MI 48135
Book Online Now
Reid Russell has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
Reid Russell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Reid Russell's office for more information.
6245 Inkster Rd Garden City, MI 48135
Locations & DirectionsGarden City Hospital, 6245 Inkster Rd, Garden City, MI
Reid Russell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garden City, MI.