Is Dr. William Munoz III the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Munoz III MD
Dr. William Munoz III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William Munoz III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William Munoz III has the following 13 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Munoz III - Posted on November 9th, 2018
Dr Munoz may be a excellent dr! But, I had a office visit for aepidoral but was told sedation was not available at office so I needed to see the dr at the hospital!, I was given a am appoint , then it was changed to 3pm the following day no eating or drinking! I asked for a Valium ! The Valium was never called in to the pharmacy! Between the staff not knowing the dr was going to sedate me, the change of time from am to pm than the failure to call in a script ,as they say in Miami “ adios “ Munoz!
From Dr to Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Munoz III - Posted on September 25th, 2018
I am Cuban Dr who specialized on sports medicine, on my practice I worked with several Cuban Olympic teams so I am very critical of other doctors, when I met Dr Muñoz I was very impressed, for been such a young Dr he has a lot of knowledge, he knows how to listen and gave me a complete picture of all my possible options,he is very well manner and very pleasant, he really exceeded all my expectations.....I definitely recommend Dr Muñoz.
Excellence in Patient Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Munoz III - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Great Spine Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Munoz III - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
I have only seen Dr. Munoz once, but I was very pleased! I am very particular about doctors, especially when it comes to specialists. Dr. Munoz is very friendly and patient. He thoroughly explained my issue and answered all of my questions. He is conservative, which I also very much appreciate. I very much look forward to being under his care!!
7 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. William Munoz III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. William Munoz III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.