Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell
Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTRAL OREGON ENT LLC, 2450 NE Mary Rose Pl Ste 120, Bend, OR
Dr. Kenneth A Bagwell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.