Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin C Jillson
Dr. Kevin C Jillson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA, with another office in Hopkinton, MA. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin C Jillson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin C Jillson has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kevin C Jillson has the following 5 expertise
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
5 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Kevin C Jillson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kevin C Jillson's office for more information.
55 Lake Ave N Worcester, MA : (508) 334-1000
1 Lumber St Hopkinton, MA : (508) 435-5936
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kevin C Jillson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.