Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Stacy M Scofield
Dr. Stacy M Scofield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Stacy M Scofield has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Stacy M Scofield has the following 9 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
New York & Presbyterian Hosp/Columbia
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsALBERT HAZAN MD, 635 W 165th St, New York, NY
Dr. Stacy M Scofield is similar to the following 2 Doctors near New York, NY.