Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zaheer Alam
Dr. Zaheer Alam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Zaheer Alam has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Zaheer Alam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Zaheer Alam's office for more information.
3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati, OH : (513) 636-4200
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Zaheer Alam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.