Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Philip T Ngai
Dr. Philip T Ngai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip T Ngai has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Philip T Ngai has the following 9 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Philip T Ngai has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Philip T Ngai yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Affairs Medical Center, 5901 E 7th St, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Philip T Ngai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.