More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bradford L Mitchell MD
Dr. Bradford L Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with Siskin Hospital for Physical Rehabilitation. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bradford L Mitchell has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradford L Mitchell - Posted on January 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradford L Mitchell - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradford L Mitchell - Posted on January 4th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradford L Mitchell - Posted on January 3rd, 2019
Top Notch Ortho
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bradford L Mitchell - Posted on November 10th, 2018
I recently was sent to Dr. Mitchell at the Battlefield Parkway location for knee pain. I was greeted at the desk and completed paperwork. The office was very clean and bright. My visit with Dr. Mitchell was very helpful and he was very knowledgeable. Great bedside manner- did not rush- really seemed to listen. Xray results were clearly explained. My knee is getting much better-PT is helping too.
Dr. Mitchell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
7 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Bradford L Mitchell Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCENTER FOR SPORTS MEDICINE AND ORTHOPAEDICS, 2415 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Bradford L Mitchell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.