Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer Creedon
Dr. Jennifer Creedon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. Her specialties include Child Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Creedon has the following 1 specialty
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order to prevent and identify them in their patients. These disorders may be caused by biological, psychosocial, genetic, demographic, or environmental factors, a patient's history, or any combination of these factors.
Pediatric/adolescent psychiatrists treat patients through a variety of interventions including medical treatment, behavior therapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, problem solving techniques, family therapy, parent training, psychodynamic therapy, and consultation with the patient's primary care physician or school professionals.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jennifer Creedon yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Tulane Univ Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School of Medicine, 1440 Canal St, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Jennifer Creedon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.