Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine K Rieth MD
Dr. Katherine K Rieth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. Dr. Rieth is affiliated with Golisano Childrens Hospital. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherine K Rieth has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Rieth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Katherine K Rieth Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherine K Rieth's office for more information.
601 Elmwood Ave Rochester, NY : (585) 275-2100
Locations & DirectionsSTRONG MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY
Dr. Katherine K Rieth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, NY.