Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun DO
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Bradenton, FL. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun has 2 locations
653 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Book Online Now
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun has the following 7 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
5 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
University Medical Center
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun's office for more information.
653 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL : (904) 244-0411
200 3rd Ave W Ste 110 Bradenton, FL : (941) 746-3115
Locations & Directions
Dr. Somphanh T Khousakoun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.