Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer K Wozniczka
Dr. Jennifer K Wozniczka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer K Wozniczka has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jennifer K Wozniczka has the following 12 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
8 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2010
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA MASONIC CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Jennifer K Wozniczka is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.