Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdallah Sanaani MD
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Valhalla, NY, with another office in La Crosse, WI. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Abdallah Sanaani - Posted on November 27th, 2017
DR. Sanaani took excellent care of me, he takes time to listen and pays attention to details
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abdallah Sanaani's office for more information.
100 Woods Rd Valhalla, NY : (914) 493-8370
1836 South Ave La Crosse, WI : (608) 782-7300
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abdallah Sanaani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Valhalla, NY.