- 33 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell DO
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell has 2 locations
9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 155
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Book Online Now
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell's office for more information.
3066 E Commerce St San Antonio, TX : (210) 233-7000
9305 W Thomas Rd Ste 155 Phoenix, AZ 85037
More about Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell
Dr. Bell attended Marquette University in Milwaukee for her BSN and then graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed residency in 1990 and is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She is interested in both office and hospital based patient care in obstetrics and gynecology.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Corinne E Jedynak-Bell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.