Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert L March IV MD
Dr. Robert L March IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert L March IV has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
37 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Robert L March IV Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert L March IV's office for more information.
8100 W Emerald St Ste 150 Boise, ID : (208) 375-0752
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert L March IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.