Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda P Smith MD
Dr. Amanda P Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Rock, AR, with another office in Searcy, AR. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda P Smith has 2 locations
4301 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72205
1507 E Race Ave
Searcy, AR 72143
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda P Smith has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Amanda P Smith has the following 9 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Amanda P Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
Dr. Amanda P Smith Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Amanda P Smith's office for more information.
4301 W Markham St Little Rock, AR : (501) 686-7000
1507 E Race Ave Searcy, AR 72143
Locations & Directions
Dr. Amanda P Smith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.