Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ilya Gorbachinsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Ilya Gorbachinsky has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 3 of 3
There are just no words to express my eternal gratitude to Dr. G and his partner/robotic surgeon Dr. Lesani...They took me from a high p.s.a. referral from my primary care Dr....to suspected genetic predisposition and need for a biopsy...to a confirmed prostate cancer diagnosis...to a level of trust and respect that allowed me to put my life in their divinely gifted hands and go through with their recommendation for a robotic prostatectomy.....to ETERNAL gratitude. I trusted them with my life and they saved it. Channing Brown-56 years young - Las Vegas NV
8 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Ilya Gorbachinsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLas Vegas Urology, 7500 Smoke Ranch Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Ilya Gorbachinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.