- 10 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
- 1 specialty
- 7 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Justin M Haydel has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Justin M Haydel has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
10 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
Graduated in 2008
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Justin M Haydel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Metairie, LA.