Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex C Cohen MD
Dr. Alex C Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, TX . His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex C Cohen has 3 locations
5200 Harry Hines Blvd
Dallas, TX 75235
Book Online Now
Dr. Alex C Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Alex C Cohen has the following 3 expertise
Parkland Health And Hospital System
Dr. Alex C Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alex C Cohen's office for more information.
5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 590-8058
5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX : (214) 648-2676
6451 Brentwood Stair Rd Ste 200 Fort Worth, TX : (817) 507-1770
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alex C Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.