Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer D Moy
Dr. Jennifer D Moy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer D Moy has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Jennifer D Moy has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUPMC PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL, 200 Lothrop St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Jennifer D Moy is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.