The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Caroline N Robinson MD
Dr. Caroline N Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Mem Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Caroline N Robinson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline N Robinson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Caroline N Robinson has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Caroline N Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline N Robinson - Posted on December 1st, 2018
I’ve been to several dermatologists over the years for skin exams (because of my family history of skin cancer). The appointments are the same, quick, sterile and not very engaging. Dr. Robinson is a unicorn of dermatologists—-she is warm, explains her findings throughly, invites questions, educated and does it with such passion. I told her I have never had an experience like this before in my decades of going to dermatologist. I am actually excited for my exams! I recommend her to everyone!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline N Robinson - Posted on November 30th, 2018
Dr. Robinson is amazing. As the other reviews stated, she is a physician who truly cares about her patients. She is very intelligent, thorough, and wants what's best for her patients. She always hears out my concerns, questions, and inquiries even if it's not what I initially scheduled my appointment for. Her RN's are also great- friendly and knowledgeable. I have referred her to all my friends. Her promptness on my online portal is also amazing. I can easily get in touch with her when needed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline N Robinson - Posted on September 26th, 2018
Dr Robinson made a large hole in my face to send a small mole ror biopsy. When I asked if it needed a closure, she said it didn't need one. No measures were taken to minimize scarring. No follow up visit was scheduled for a wound check. I am extremely unhappy andmy face is now permanently difiured
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline N Robinson - Posted on June 6th, 2018
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Southern Illinois University
Dr. Caroline N Robinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline N Robinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.